Friday, June 26, 2009

Tiny Tea Time Thanks

I had a short and sweet visit from my blog buddy Connie this morning before she made her way back home. Look what she brought me! She made a (funny & touching card from a photo she took of her window sill, and I thought it fitting that the sweet tiny tea cup & saucer, which used to be her aunt's sit on my sill until it finds a permanent home.
Here it is in my (illusionaly meaty) hand, trying to give you some perspective as to how petite it really is. You might be able to see the paint and raised detailing if you click on the picture.


And although we didn't really talk about it, I hope her troubles will always fit in a cup this small.

1 comment:

  1. The visit was way too short. Your house is charming and I love your dog.
    I'm so glad that you like the little cup and saucer. I really wanted you to have it and I hope that it stands as a peace offering for all the "monkey" jokes you have had to endure.

    ReplyDelete