Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vintage Thingies Thursday ~ Little Pink House's Little Blue Kitchen

You'd think everything in my Little Pink House would be PINK, right? Well, wrong. Too much of a good (pink) thing can be boring all the time. My little vintage kitchen is clean, so I thought I'd share. Grab a piece of pie from the counter if you like. Darn kid left his greasy smear on the refrigerator again!

Would you like a cup of coffee? It's on the stove-help yourself. And watch that knife in the bread-sorry about that.



Join me at the table. Here's a plate for you.



Shoot, I forgot to get up there and arraign those cookbooks.



That turkey was on sale at Costco. It's almost done resting. Oh, hey! There's that quarter I thought I lost! Looks like I'll be going to the bank today.

Get your vintage on! Go to Colorado Lady's blog every Thursday and join the fun! This little room was a recent ONE DOLLAR find at a garage sale. I've gotten at least $50.00 worth of fun with it. It measures 3 1/4" square!

24 comments:

  1. Haha, great post and great fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the tiniest kitchen I ever saw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehehe.. this is fun post.. I shall bring some pink flowers to bright up the kitchen.. hehehehehe.. have a great day! happy VTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was soooo fooled! *grin* This was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now how sweet are those cute cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is too cute, and you are way funny! I wouldn't want too much lose change in the kitchen. Alex should clean the fridge!

    Hugs ~ Rosann

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little kitchen.....
    HUgs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great kitchen. I didn't realize it was miniature until the end. I would love to have something like that but I wouldn't have a good place to keep it. I recently decided to look for postcards of kitchens--easier to store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You almost fooled me om this one. That is just the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing detail. Can you imagine putting this together?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well isn't that just the cutest little thing!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! I love everything to do with dolls! I've never seen anything like this before...very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun!! I think this little blue kitchen was worth every penny you paid....oh, and was the quarter change????

    Loved this post....have a great VTT!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that little kitchen is so cute!! Have a nice day~

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh that is adorable...so teeny tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun post and such a wonderful find. I love the little room and would love to have one for my own. Happy VTT..have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The QUARTER just isn't right with the decor. It needs a small printed, flowery rug instead and maybe a REAL window over the sink with aprons for curtains.
    It's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great find! I love your mini doll house kitchen...and yes, it took me until the second pix to begin to wonder if something wasn't going on - thanks for the fun! Great VTT post!

    ReplyDelete
  19. +
















    how adorable :)

    ReplyDelete