Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reverse Your Thinking And Learn Something!


How would you like to make your home a little sweeter and end your summer feeling like you learned something creative? Then you'll definitely want to sign up for a class I'm SO excited to be teaching on Reverse Silhouette Painting on Saturday, August 28th from 10AM - noon at the fun & funky location of Hip Chick Designs, in the beautiful little bay side town of Benicia, CA!


HIP CHICK DESIGNS--Owned by Carrie Clayden



In this two hour class you will learn hands-on skills and tips that will inspire you to paint your own future one-of-a-kind works of art & signs, from elegant to whimsical on framed glass, old windows and mirrors.


Reverse painting is an a very versatile, easy (really!) and forgiving art, with possibilities limited only by your imagination.


You'll complete a framed 5" x 7" project in the studio, then partake in shopping for unique treasures at Hip Chick Designs . Make a day of it by heading to nearby First Street in downtown Benicia for more shopping in lots of quaint little stores and a bite to eat in one of the many cafes and restaurants!

All supplies, and a resource sheet are included in the $25.oo fee. For more information and to sign up (by Wednesday, August 25th) contact me at mackely@astound.net.

5 comments:

  1. I am so disappointed that I can't take the class. I will be attending a wedding that day. Will you be offering it again in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m excited to learn this Jan and to be a part of our creative collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll see how this class goes, but, YES, I would love to do it again! I'll keep you informed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I wanna come!
    I will have to let you know as the date gets closer... but I really want to do that.
    I have like 15 of the windows in the back and if I dont do something with them soon... hubby may throw them out! yikes!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Wow! I've been wanting to do this. Let me check with Lisa and see if she wants to come too. I well let you know.
    i was thinking of coming down that weekend and now I have a great reason to do it.

    ReplyDelete