Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Workbench Wednesday ~ Bits & Pieces

What's on your workbench/dining-craft table/sewing surface today? Please comment/blog/share it!

Not much creativity going on in the Little Pink House this week--the sale at Room With A Past ended Sunday and now laid out before me is the task of compiling the spreadsheet! Taunting me on my craft table are some lovely supplies.



I peek in on them daily as I pass my craft room on the way to my computer and say "Hello!". Some of these goodies came from Tangerine in Dublin (if you haven't gone you must not have heard of them!) and some of them are from new vendors at Room With A Past.






Soon my pretties, soon!

2 comments:

  1. Burlap, burlap and more burlap!!! Lots of sheet music, paint and 'modge podge' too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More wonderful possibilities....
    What are those pretty leaves? They look velvety and beautiful.
    Must check out the store in Dublin.
    Relax and have fun...

    ReplyDelete