Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hearty Gift

Just had to share what my son made for his Valentine.



There are two parts to this story. The first is that he asked me to go to (and the Heavens opened up to shine upon....)

♥☼☺THE CRAFT STORE

with him to help get everything he would need. Do you know how very sweet those words felt in going down my ear canal??? I had a great time with him there.



The second part of the story was watching him work so patiently hand stitched it all together (and not be able to give him any help)! He really put his heart in it. I think it turned out almost as adorable as his girlfriend.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Too funny and too cute.
    Proof he's yours.... he got your craft gene! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh....such a "moment in time"!!!! didn't you just want to videotape the whole thing!!! his girlfriend is very lucky to have someone like him!!

    ReplyDelete